WIT Webinar - How To Create Digital Product Pitches That Sell
In this webinar, Azhelle Wade - aka The Toy Coach - will discuss the power behind digital product pitches. When you can’t be there in person, it’s important to know how to make a digital product pitch work for you. You will learn the best practices for presenting your toy or game invention or product idea to toy companies, buyers, and licensing agents. The tips covered in this Webinar are going to focus on creating an emotional connection with your brand, and illustrating an understanding of the needs of your viewer.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- The two most used digital product pitch formats
- How to structure different product pitches for different potential toy partners, Licensing Agents, Toy Companies, and Buyers
- How the goal of a one-sheet and a Power Point style product pitch differ
- How to show alignment with your desired partner’s brand or company objectives
- What information is the most important to buyers and what isn’t
- How to use your social following as a selling point
- The importance of re-positioning your product for specific customers
DATE: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
A cancer survivor, 3x patented inventor, Women in Toys Wonder Woman award nominee, and award winning designer. Azhelle has worked in the toy industry for over 10 years with companies like Toys R Us, Horizon Group, and now Creative Kids, as the VP of Brand and Product. Azhelle created thetoycoach.com and the podcast, Making It in The Toy Industry, to help inventors and entrepreneurs develop their product ideas faster, smarter and make more saleable pitches to potential partners.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|